April 23, 2011

It's the Weekend...

Well, it's Easter weekend to be exact, and for all of you celebrating, I wish you a wonderful time!!

I do not have the house decked out in Easter bunnies, but you could check out this post for a cute take on some colorful ones, or this one for a fantastic image....
If you are cooking, why not try one of recipes courtesy Eddie Ross and his team, I think I'll try the scalloped potatoes, it's been a really long time since I did up a batch of those!!

OK, so that was a lot of links away from Northern Light, I hope you are still with me?!
Please share a little about how you and your family will celebrate, if at all!

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Natasha


Image via ElleDECOR

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Easter Natasha -
    xox from sunny Copenhagen .
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have large plants indoors! Cool image, thanks for the inspiration!
    unpolished-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...