August 17, 2010

Too Pretty!

Too pretty not to re-blog!!
(First spotted over here and subsequently here.... )

 
































All those punches of color in an all white space, is soooo me!! Notice the old milk bottle holder thing-y, keeping the bar essentials easy to move. Very stylish idea!!



























Great contrast... the wall hanging and the coffee table provides great contrast, as well as the punches of color in the floor cushions and the orchids.
































Imagine how well you will be sleeping in this beautiful space! Windows open, fresh air, crisp sheets, fresh flowers.... Sweet dreams ;)






















I would not feel bad, at all, spending a few lazy afternoons here!!
































A favourite Scandinavian summer pass time is outdoor eating! The minute the first sun rays come out, so does the patio furniture! ... and really, wouldn't you love to sit here with friends and family?

 






























A little lavender helps set the late summer mood... wonderful stone work! I hope you enjoyed this beautiful Swedish home! I could move right in, no question about it!!!!!!

Natasha

Images via Skona Hem (first discovered via Scandinavian Chic blog)

5 comments:

  1. Hehe, I probably don't have to tell you that I love this post!! And your comments are great!!

    xx
    dagny

    ReplyDelete
  2. This house is just gorgeous Natasha - I love this style! And I happen to have an old milk bottle holder, so I might have to steal this idea! You Northern Hemisphere girls are always so stylish - it must be in your genes! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww..... Thank you so much Kerri!
    I do think we get the appreciation for white and light spaces at an early age, maybe not in the genes, but...

    Well that's another long post ;)

    Thank you Dagny for visiting again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. can u come and od that to my home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would be happy to! Feel free to shoot me an email, and we can make that happen :)

      Delete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...