July 15, 2011

Weekend perfection!





















Any plans this weekend?
I am in a serious need of a cleaning up and making pretty weekend... but I will be working Saturday, so that leaves Sunday for fun and games :)

If I had a wonderful, bright and light filled kitchen like this, then I think I would be hanging out here, what about you? Not ofthen does one see a dutch door, not around here at least, I really like how it's almost like opening up a window!! This little banquet is designed by Kathryn M. Ireland, using her own fabrics. Great mixture of sunny yellow, stripes, florals and good thinking with the denim on the bench cover!!

What a happy place to start the day!
Happy Weekend to you all :)

Natasha

Images via KMI website

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely fresh space love the scatter cushions

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...