August 1, 2011

August is here!


































August... Can you believe it?
I feel like the summer has passed me by... so much has been at stake, I have not had time to plan a vacation this year, and now it's already August....


































I dream of beautiful Hydrangea bushes, of a summer day with no humidity in New England...


































If you feel like treasure hunting, but can't make it to one of those famous French Brocante's, check out Dreamy Whites ...





























This sweet online store has some really pretty items; lavender pillows, wire baskets, zinc watering cans and beautiful Cafe au Lait bowls, as the ones above, filled to the brim with the most beautiful pastel Hydrangeas.

My favorite was the green bowl (first image), unfortunately for me it has already been sold, but the blue one could be yours, just click here. The founder, Maria, also have a blog by the same name, check that out here, it will surely make you want to redecorate with a country/cottage-y flair!

Happy August everyone!

Natasha

All images via Dreamy Whites

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, hydrangeas. My favourite flower ever and such a beautiful symbol of summer. Love them in every colour and combination. Rikshaw Designs do such great stuff for kids. Hoping I might grab a piece or two when I'm in the US late next week. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...