March 17, 2011

In the mood!
























Well.... This is the mood board I did for my thesis project almost two years back.
I came across it the other day, and felt it was time to share with you all!
I love how it turned out; Vibrant and strong! (Click on the image to view in full size, it's quite cool ;)  )

... and there is a lot of fresh green color, so what better day to share it on?
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone,

Natasha

PS. If you didn't sign up to win the giveaway book yet, what are you waiting for??
Not only is the book SIGNED (!) but it's a fantastic sneak peak into the Scandinavian design world that we all love!!

Technical expertise for mood board assembly via Izzy-Design

3 comments:

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...