June 24, 2013

Sunday Reading...(on a Monday)

SO... there is a new & fantastic e-book out there, just waiting for you to discover...
I have been drooling over the images for a few weeks, read the book, been back to revisit the images and inspiration a few more times, and I'm almost ready to share with all of you!

ALSO, I will be holding a little contest here on the Northern Light Blog, 
you could WIN THIS BOOK!!  ... actually THREE of you can win this book, so help me spread the word! Leave me a comment that you are on it, and come back to check out the full review in a day or so... 

Let the excitement begin!
Natasha

Image courtesy Iben & Niels Ahlberg

2 comments:

  1. it looks amazing for the images Natasha! please count me in!
    you might want to take a look at my post about accessories? http://www.patagoniagifts.com/xcms_entry.php?xcmsentryid=870
    have a great day, darling! xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...