January 18, 2010

By Malene Birger

When in Denmark, a trip (or two) to Copenhagen is an absolute must!!
I miss living in this city.....

I love the window shopping, I love the cafe life and the people watching is the best!
Walking down the small side streets, shopping the cool stores, getting ideas.... THE BEST!

I make it a point to visit Malene Birgers Boutique and just the other day I came across this article, featuring her gorgeous home.



Malene Birger is one of my absolute favorite designers, and I always get a kick out of seeing how designers live and design their home!



It is easy to see how her style at home caries over to the flagship store.






By the way...
I too live with a rolling rack.... I think it is an occupational hassard, only mine is not so beautifully edited, but there is always hope.

Natasha

2 comments:

  1. Love the calm colors and cclectic feel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer CollierSunday, January 16, 2011

    Hi Tasha,
    You know I would go straight to the Fashion portion of your blog. LOL. I must borrow your book you got about Malene's home. LOVE!!!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...