May 16, 2010

Picture Perfect

Hi again, sorry for the silence.....




Thank you, to all of you who have been stopping by, I encourage you to leave me a comment, any language will do, they totally make my day!!!

I am sharing this image from Day, Birger & Mikkelsen with you, I have had it in my files for a while. I think the reason I have been hanging on to it, are the colors.... And looking a little closer I just realised I have the small silver box next to the shell necklace! You can just make out that it's a face, right? Actually, I purchased this "silver" box and also one in black. Originally I had intended to give one away to a friend of mine, but just could not split them up, once I got them back home.....

Have a wonderful week!

Natasha

1 comment:

  1. Lovely image, can see why you would hang on to it!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...