February 17, 2014

Work in Progress!
































Lately I haven't been working a lot…The main focus these days is Baby Lilly, but when she is not on my arm, I do squeeze in a little work :)

I have been mid-way in a project (Dining / Living room & Master Bedroom Re-do's), and needed a chair that was comfortable, deep enough to curl up in, yet interesting from all angles… Introducing the Spindle Chair!
Not exactly a new design, but sometimes it's not about reinventing the wheel, so I tweaked it a little. For the above mentioned project, I selected a slightly darker version, Limed Oak, and since we were going for the beach look, I reupholstered the chair (cushions etc) in crisp, hardy, white denim. Easy to clean, easy to bleach, easy to throw in the washer whenever kids & dogs had had their way :)

Now… well, I have just ordered two more, but in white, and for a different client. This time I am upholstering them in Oyster colored washable Linen / Cotton, super soft! I can't wait till they are done. I love a good before & after, don't you? Stay tuned!

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...