July 9, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand...





There is a brand new House of Fifty out today, perfect for my morning read.
Nice to see the Charleston home of Courtney Bishop, full of personality and great color!

At the end of the magazine there is a little British goodness... British Summer Traditions.
Took me right back to my very first language school experience where I spent a summer on the southern coast of England, attempting to learn The Queens English. The Blogs We Love has been converted to a British Edition, so there is even more new reads to get lost in :)

Enjoy,
Natasha

Image via House of Fifty Blog

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love those frames!

    Have a nice evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I LOVE this shot! LOVE IT! That gallery wall is divine.

    Think I may have to check out this magazine, it's the first I've heard of it but am a fan of all things British!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely space! So clean and beautiful.
    The lamp makes me remember this one: http://delightfull.eu/floor/armstrong_floor.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...