September 9, 2012

Sunday Flowers



































I was contemplating if I should show you the bright and beautiful flowers from last weeks wedding, or go with this beautiful book; Bringing Nature Home. I found the book more appropriate for the first days of fall, and after you see these amazing images, you will probably agree with me...




































The beautiful arrangements are all done by Nicolette Owen & the equally talented photographer Ngoc Minh Ngo is behind the images. Since the books release in March (how did I totally miss that??), many bloggers have reviewed the book, so I will just show a few images this Sunday.




































I love how loosely these arrangements are done up, a far cry from the many tight bound floral arrangements we have seen the last many years...

For as long as I can remember my mother has done arrangements just like these, flowers mixed with vines, branches & grasses. All very "English Garden"... What do you think? Is this the new way to go? Or has it really always been the way??

Have a fun Sunday!
Natasha

All images by Ngoc Minh Ngo, via Design*Sponge

2 comments:

  1. I don´t know but this is my favorite way to make a bouquet! Thank´s for showing these wonderful pictures. I´d love to get that book one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are definitely the way I like flower arrangements too Natasha! Stunning :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...