April 1, 2013

No Joke!

So.... since it's April 1st, I could come up with some really elaborate story to tell you exactly why I have not been blogging, but in all honesty (for real!) I have been totally uninspired... started a few posts, but realized they were just an "attempt" at posting, so I didn't. I have been really busy with my design clients, and it has taken all my energy and time - that's a good thing! - so my creative juices have been completely monopolized by clients :)

Today I have had a chance to catch up, before I start again tomorrow.... Had a chance to look through the new Adore Home Magazine, and found some interesting interiors - a little over-the-top for my "world" - but fun to read about!


For all you lovers of Black & White Interiors, check out Megan Hess' Melbourne Home...


Here's to hoping for a more consistent blogging schedule in April :)

Thank's for hanging in there with me!!
Natasha

Images via Adore home

3 comments:

  1. Love the black and white and love your beautiful blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så underbara gardiner! Jag som älskar tyg! Kram Anita

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...