June 16, 2011


... little hands in the Cookie Jar!

I just found Graham & Green, via Tracy, and I just love the color of this Portobello Cabinet!
... and really, you can't go wrong with the white Tolix chair either!!

Cute, no?

The cabinet also comes in a pink and girly version, and looks great on the wall! I see a million ways to style this cabinet, depending on it's placement; kitchen, bath, living room perhaps even on a covered porch.

Which is your favorite version?? I am definitely liking the Sea Green!
... By the way; either cabinet would make a beautiful addition to the house in the post below, don't you think? Not that it's not great the way it is.... I'm just saying... :)


Images via Graham & Green

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the sea green :) Thanks for visiting my blog!! Really glad you found me so I can see what a LOVELY and beautiful thing you have here. Just became your newest stalker.


Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...