February 8, 2010

Fashion



So clean and easy, no time for confusion in the morning!

Why is it that the more clothes we own, the more often we don't know what to wear? Looking at a closet full of clothes, a million options, and yet.... nothing to wear?



I am pretty good at organizing my closet. Usually this happens twice a year; I hang, I fold, I make piles; what to keep, what not to keep, what to donate, what needs to go to the Tailor, what to dry clean and store for next season, etc. etc. etc. How about you? What's your secret to keeping stylish and organized? Do you color coordinate? How do you store your shoes?

Do tell!

Natasha

Image #1 via Bolig Magasinet, Image #2 Via Elle Decor

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...