February 1, 2010

It's here!!

… I have been waiting for the new "French Essence" book!


After finishing my studies, and for a long time not being able to read anything other than research, my first book was “My French Life” by Vicki Archer.



I was captivated, as so many of you have been, by her wonderful stories of France.
How exciting for her to be able to live out her dream in Saint-Remy-de-Provence! I loved getting lost in her book; restoring a 400 year old farmhouse, the gardens, life. If you have not yet read this book; RUN to get it, it will be so worth your while, I promise!

Today Vicki’s new book arrived, I have just peeked at the pictures one quick time, I can hardly wait to dive in….. So, as it rains outside, I will light a few candles (follow my own advice from the last post), curl up and get lost in the Essence of France.

Natasha

PS. P&N you will both love this book!

Image #1 and #2 FrenchEssence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...