February 22, 2010

Invitation



Sometime ago I received an invitation via the WS Design Trade Program to meet Monelle Totah and Kriisty Williams, and I jumped at the bid. What a pleasure!! They could not have been nicer, the WS team put on a great event!



Ever since Elle Decor published Monelle Totahs home, I have wanted to meet her! She definitely holds my dream job!! As many of you already know Monelle is the VP of Design for Williams-Sonoma. Her home has been blogged about countless times, and I will spare you any more stories and simply refer you to this interview done by the fabulous Heather Clawson of Habitually Chic. I will however share the fantastic images below with you, just in case you missed them elsewhere....









I love how the books on the dresser have been color coordinated to the room.... Great detail!
For me, this room "translates" into Happy!



I would love to be a guest here!

As part of the WS Home Designer Series, Monelle is featured here, giving her take on refreshing your home; Play with accessories, Pare it down, Make your bed (couldn't agree more :) ), Mix in some greens (love those flowers!) and Play host.

Have fun making your home beautiful!

Natasha

Images via Elle Decor

1 comment:

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...