April 26, 2011

Come fly away with me

While catching up on a little blog reading this morning, I came across a pretty little post on the Bright, Bold and Beautiful blog...





















I just thought I would share her pretty Etsy find, as butterflies have been part of the Northern Light Blog as well... :)



































... how about this for a rainy day project? Requires a lot of patience, I am sure, but how interesting, don't you think? If you would like to buy one already made up, you can get yours here.

Have a wonderful, spring-y day :)

Natasha

Images via Etsy

3 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful it touches my hart. So fragile. :)

    Thanks for sharing Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...