April 21, 2011

Happy Easter!


































Sharing a cup of tea with all of you, hoping for a peaceful day!

Wrapping this little bowl in fuzzy yarn to create a little nest, is such a cute idea! While looking at this image, I was trying to figure out how the yarn would stay put....
I came up with two answers: Either you use a few double sided tape pieces, so there is something "to stick to", OR you spray the outside of the bowl with adhesive. Might be a little, well, sticky!!
What is your take?


































Yummy!


































...OK, so they are beautiful, but who really have the time for this?? ... I'm just asking?


































SOOOO pretty!! The colors are just perfect.... I can see a whole house decorated in these colors already. Just look to nature for color inspiration, it's all there!

I know, I know, I should have an image of the bright red eggs of Greece, but was unable to come up with a pretty image... Sorry.  + red didn't really go with this post anyhow!

Happy Easter, hope you have a few days off to celebrate!

Natasha

Image #1- 3 via Martha Stewart (who else?), Image #4 via tumblr, Image #5 via Hviit Blog

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THESE eggs happy Easter Natasha Fay xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...