July 29, 2011

Mulberry love...































Have you noticed?  The Fall catalogs have started to arrive in the mail...
A couple of days ago I received the new West Elm and dove in right away!! While there were so many pretty new things to look at, I fell in love with this beautiful new Empire Kilim in Mulberry.































I just adore the dark yummy colors, non of which really go in my house, but who cares.... The rug remind me of fall and winter, of cozy times had inside, cold weather outside, not exactly the 90+ degrees in the shade we are currently dealing with. However, a long while ago I was on a wonderful vacation in Tunisia, and on a side trip we were visiting the Bedouins. I remember that their tents were dark and so was their clothes, and they were living in the Sahara.... hmmmmm ;)

Enjoy looking through your new fall catalogs, you might just find that something you didn't know you needed.... 

Natasha

Images via West Elm

2 comments:

  1. That rug is gorgeous! I've been drooling over all the fall clothing catalogs that have been showing up at my house!

    Come by and enter my giveaway for 3 bottles of Joe Fresh nail lacquer if you like:
    just click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and that wicker light shade!

    Have a great weekend,

    Marnie. x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...