July 12, 2011

New on the virtual newsstand.































While the rest of you probably already read the new Lonny Magazine, I just now had a little time to fan through. I am looking forward to getting lost in the travel section and Ruthie Summers home.. I can't wait to really dive in!

I am having some slight computer problems, which will explain my absence this past week, but hopefully I will be up and running in no time.... (this post via a friends computer, TX)

Have a wonderful week :)

Natasha

Image via Lonny Magazine, photo by Patrick Cline

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog :) Happy you did it cause then I found yours. I´m your newest follower now :)
    xx Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this little retreat looks like absolute luxury! Good luck with those unreliable computers! xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...