July 14, 2011

New Blog Love














This is not just a new-to-me-blog, this is one of those BRAND NEW blogs, that I already expect SO MUCH from it's scary :)

The Danish super brand Tine K Home, has redone their website and added a blog! YEAH!! 
This will let us get a sneak peak behind the scenes, and I for one will be checking back often as I just LOVE most things TKH!!!!!! (I am even lucky enough to have a few of her things, fortunately they have made the trip across the Atlantic in one piece.)



































Products from the new season; leather keyring (I must have one of these), small decorative handmade jars and tagines....

That tray... I can just imagine how "soft" that dark phantom glaze is! L.O.V.E.!




While the novelty of these Chinese brushes have worn off a little, I still think they make for a wonderful textural element. All grouped together like this, they look fantastic, I want to pick one up and feel the bristles, especially the white one....

In 2010 I featured the home of Tine K, you can re-visit here. Her home is so perfectly done, kept to a very strict color scheme. I like that she is so true to the Nordic taste and her home reflect what she "preaches", but then again, she IS the trend setter of home decor in Scandinavia! 

Mixing the cool vibe of the north with tons of exotic texture and making it all work so interestingly. Excited to see what she will feature next in her decor line, as well as on her blog! Stay tuned :)

Natasha

Images via Tine K Home Blog & Website

5 comments:

  1. I agree, this was very exciting news!
    I will check it out right away, of course..
    Ulrika

    ReplyDelete
  2. www.orchidlanedecor.com

    Thanks for the info ... I'm going over to check them out :)

    Suzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm...looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhh yessss! I´m a big fan of TKH too! great style and always a great inspiration for me...like your blog too ;o) Greetings from germany, geisslein

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog!
    have a wonderful day
    ♥ hanlie

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...