July 1, 2011

New on the virtual newsstand...





































I know, I know... it's hard to keep up! I have only had a minute to click through the new Matchbook magazine, but it looks promising!
I find this magazine to be more about good articles, than just pretty pictures, so it requires that I take some more time, which of cause I will do this evening....




































Enjoy your day, have a fun Fourth of July Weekend (if you are in The States and celebrating).
PS. How happy and radiant does Rebecca Minkoff look? Wait to you see the images of her in the mag, just a stunning!!

Natasha

Images via Matchbook Magazine

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading this issue....xv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to revisit the magazine this evening when I have more downtime, but on another note, that bed is lovely!! Is it taking up the entire room? Love all the cute pillows and the prints/textures they add to the bed :)
    xoxo
    -linh
    http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...