November 6, 2012

Ghosts?

Yes, Ghost pumpkins! I know this post might be a little late in your eyes, but hang in there with me, please! While the good, old, traditional orange variety is what you typically see all around, it's also what I soooo long to replace with this variety!



































It could be (ok, I admit this IS the reason) that I go for the visual, the colors and the overall calm feeling that can be created with these beauties... I just love the dusty colors and could probably decorate my entire house in these colors, and be very happy :)






































... and we all know where these amazing cut out versions come from, right? 
I wish I had the patience to do this, but for now I will stick to all these images. 

Do you have a preference?? Traditional orange or the white ghost pumpkins? 
This year I also saw a lot of painted pumpkins, did you paint yours?

Natasha

Image #1 - #4 via, Image #5 Martha Stewart

3 comments:

  1. I'm not really into painted pumpkins but I love both the orange and white pumpkins. The white ones look so classy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the white pumpkins better than the orange but I have never seen white pumpkins in my country.
    x Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that green colour on pumpkins! And so nice that you found my blog all the way from USA! Great!
    Ha a wonderful day.
    Liv

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...