January 8, 2013

New on Virtual Newsstand... Vol.I




































It's here.... The first of the new 2013 e-mags!

While I am not a jewelry girl by any means, I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know Jennifer Fisher, this months matchbook cover-girl! Let me correct that statement... I do not wear a lot of jewelry, but I am fascinated by the workmanship of jewelry, the stones and the history, so in a way I am into beautiful jewels!






































































I am, however, totally into the hip vibe from her office and showroom in SoHo, here's to wishing I had know about it this past summer, so that I could have visited while walking the streets of NYC :)







































Nothing like a little pretty vignette to set the tone.

Check out the new matchbook, and if you have a little extra time, Jennifer Fisher has a website, a FB page & additional super cool inspirational images can be found on Jennifer's Instagram page...

It's a beautiful day here... Hope you are enjoying yours :)
Natasha

All images via matchbook

1 comment:

  1. I love that necklace and I am liking the vibe she portrays....hmmmm now my mind is thinking of other decor choices hahaha Have a lovely week, Xo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...