January 11, 2013

Blog Fun!

I have done one of these LinkWithin posts before, quite a while back... I always notice how cool this little gadget is, be it here on the Northern Light blog or on someone else's blog, so I have composed a little fun DIY post of Themes.

TGIF!!










COLOR, COLOR, COLOR










ENTERTAIN IN STYLE










SUNDAY FLOWERS









CHRISTMAS DECOR










CALM
BOOKS, BOOKS, BOOKS

GOLDEN MOMENT










So... clearly I had a little extra time on my hands today, LOL, but in all seriousness, have you ever paid attention to the LinkWithin images on fellow bloggers pages? Do you use them to navigate? I do!! Not only do I love to see the images, but they entice me - if done right - to go exploring! I have noticed from my stats that I get a lot of traffic from LW and must admit to having tested this gadget here on the blog - I know, a little nerdy and calculated - trying to see what works and does not work, to get a good and relevant LW combo below my posts. I do not have hours and hours to search for perfect images on the web, save them and label them and post them and.... you get my point, I am sure, but rather I have tried to work with the technology at hand to optimize the time you spend here on Northern Light.

What do you think? Do you have experience with LW that you would like to share..?
Would like to know if I am the only one actually interested in this little gadget :)

Natasha

All images via Northern Light Blog & LinkWithin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...