January 25, 2013

Catching up!














































So while I am playing catch-up; Sending out long overdue emails, looking at floor plans, reviewing recently photographed product shots for a local Design Shop, I did steal a moment - while having a bite for lunch - to look at what is going on over on Pinterest. I came across this photo, that I pinned a few weeks back... reminds me of a similar - but much bigger - version in my parents home, of the house they live in, I believe it dates back to 1918. Cool way to preserve the history of a home, especially when they are hand drawn! Now all the plans are done by CAD, as I am sure you are aware...

TGIF!
Natasha

1 comment:

  1. this is such a great idea and totally my style!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...