February 16, 2013

Dive in...



























Lately I have been looking at bathrooms, trying to get inspiration for tile work... but after a while you can't really "see" the tile and that's when I came across this cheerful vintage poster, just love the freshness of the green with the white! 



































I remembered pinning this poster a few days ago to my LOVING GREEN board on Pinterest, so I went looking, and guess what? Do you see it?? The same poster, but not really exactly the same... I still like it :) 

Have a fun Diving into Paradise :)
Natasha

Image #1 via BHG, Image #2 via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...