February 5, 2013

New on the Virtual Newsstand... Vol. I & II



































SO chic! This new Rue Issue is super cool, I am sure you will enjoy... I was immediately drawn to page 22. Great interview with my favorite design guy, Nathan Turner, he can do NO WRONG in my book, and just studying the images of his shop makes me want to hop on a plane!! OK, but let's be honest, we can't all like the same things, so let me be the first to tell you there is LOTS to dive into in this "Small Space Issue", it's big on style that's for sure :)

Another newly minted virtual issue is that of Matchbook
With Nate Berkus on the cover, they had my attention right away :) 




































Happy Reading!!
Natasha

Image #1 via Rue, Image #2 via Matchbook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...