September 27, 2010

Chocolate Tolix





























A little while back (here), I was telling you about this seemingly fantastic shop I was dying to visit, only it was closed the first two times I passed it....

Well, I was finally able to visit, on my very last vacation day, and it was SOOOO worth my while! I will be writing a post at a later date, about this FAN.TAS.TIC shop, for now just a teaser image :)

How great are those dark chocolate covered painted Tolix Chairs?
Designed in the 1930's by Xavier Pauchard, the Morais A Chair is produced by the French company Tolix. If you want a new, glossy chair they can be had via Pottery Barn, DWR, The Conran Shop and so many others....

I totally love these worn, slightly rusty, "soft" velvety rich chocolate ones!!

Natasha

Image Mette Valbjoern

4 comments:

  1. It looks like an absolutely gorgeous store! I love those chairs too! :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beautiful Natasha. Can't wait for the full post! K xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely cannot wait to see more, looks fabulous! Have a great day ~Ashley
    www.1942charm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sneak peak...looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...