October 10, 2010

First Nest

Hi all!
Came across these images again today; I know this small First Nest apartment made the rounds on all the design blogs, quite a while ago, but I just felt it was worth showing again.... Enjoy!






















So pretty and crisp!
That yellow lamp base is such a happy punch of color!!






















Love the black chair in this light filled room!! Notice how the pattern in the curtains pick up all the colors in the room....
I would have made them floor length, though!






















Girly mirror and a pretty little spot for hair and make-up, perhaps even for writing a little note....  A lucite stool provide seating, and can be pushed under the "desk" when not in use, keeping the room light!

My first apartment was in the best location, but not this stylish :)

Natasha

All images via Traditional Home

1 comment:

  1. Hi Natasha, I have not seen these before, they are lovely images and I love the pattern on the wall in the first image. Have fun, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...