November 26, 2010

I tried...

... I really did!!!


 











I painted my toe nails dark, I pulled out the dark clothes, but it's still 70+ degrees in Florida.... SO, I went back to the hot pink pedicure, and I'm so happy I did :)





















 
Found these three girls over at the Lilly Blog, they looked so happy and ready for a holiday party, I just could not leave them out!

That's all for today, I'll be working while everyone else is shopping!!!

Natasha

Image #1IvP, Image #2 Lilly Blog

2 comments:

  1. What gorgeous shoes, love the colour. I went and got a pedicure the other night and got red for my coming Christmas parties. Have red in the dress and for one am wearing a red masquerade mask. Love this time of year with all the parties. G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wish to be in warm weather and wear summery shoes, and the winter is only beginning!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...