January 17, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand...


































Hi there...

The new rue magazine is out, and I just had to thumb through, looking forward to really diving in tonight!!

I was surprised by Winters Embrace... cool fashion shoot, and the wall mural on page 96 is AMAZING!! Super cool :)

The interior space that I was drawn to, at first glance, belong to Danielle Moss. Her Chicago apartment is full of natural light, a beautiful white space with lots of personality. I can't wait to study the images :) ... there is even a blog to check out as well. And soon The Everygirl will launch, should be exciting for sure!!

Enjoy!
Natasha

Image via rue

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the sweet write up about my apartment and for mentioning my blog and The Everygirl!

    xo

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...