January 3, 2012

Pretty little things...




























Considering the beauty of candlelight, I am one to to have tea lights sprinkled all over the house...
I love the soft glow in the late afternoon, and the warmth of the flame against the darkness in the early evening.

But what about candlelight in the daytime??  Look how pretty and soft this image is...
Those faceted glass votives are from Tine K. While in Denmark this past fall, I thought about picking up a few, couldn't decide on a color and now I am regretting - a little bit - not having decided on a hue!!

Oh well, such is life :)
Natasha

Image Tine K

1 comment:

  1. I am all for candlelight in the daytime. Here in Seattle it really perks up my day.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...