January 18, 2012

Pattern Mix




































So... what do you think? Ikat, Floral, Raw Linen... Does it all work??

I was drawn to this image today. I like a good bedside image, you know, one of those where everything is in its place, fresh flowers on the table, artwork and good reading light... To me this TOTALLY WORKS!
... I'm just not sure I would have dressed the bed in those sheets, considering the headboard, but that's just me :)

What is the verdict?
Go or NO-go??

Natasha

Image via Lonny Blog

3 comments:

  1. I actually don't mind it but I love mixing patterns :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I wouldn't either, but as it's done it really works.
    The colours match perfectly and the different patterns give to some edge to the harmonious setting.

    Greetings,
    Tibs

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...