June 20, 2010

Orange Crush



Totally gorgeous bouquet, just L.O.V.E the orange with a touch of hot pink!

Confession; Just finished an event at my job, theme colors; Orange & Hot Pink....
I am not wearing anymore Hot Pink for a while..... I think ;)


.... unless, of cause, I can get my hand on this beach pareo from Hermes, then I would be finding 117 ways to wear it!



And then there is always a beautiful orange Berkin bag, of which I can only dream !!!!

Have a wonderful week,
Natasha

Image #1 Quatre Couer, Image #2 Hermes, Image #3 via Stockholm Street Style

2 comments:

  1. Oh Natasha, the flowers are just gorgeous. I would be a very happy girl if I was presented with a boquet like that! I would be even happier if I was presented with that bag! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, me too.... totally random images, and they would all make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...