December 2, 2010

Adoring Color

OK, so I am a little off course, as to what I had planned for this week, BUT I needed a little color in my life and it came via Adore Home Magazine.....






















Come on in.... This Hampton Style house is beautifully photographed, and has a "Scandinavian aura" about it, I am sure you will enjoy what you see.... I particularly loved all the white, with the strong pops of color!!





















 
In this story, you are transported to Kuala Lumpur, and a beautifully accessorized white home, inspired by all the design blogs out there...






















So go ahead, head on over and take a peek for your self!!

Have a happy and colorful day :)

Natasha

Images via Adore

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...