December 29, 2010

Classy Glassybaby!















In the beginning of this year, I discovered Glassybaby (this post & this post). I have secretly wanted to start collecting these beautiful glass votives, the colors are so yummy and there are so many to choose from....


Have your pick....
Personally I would probably stay in the cool color range of the first image, but then when you see an image like the one below, those colors look so pretty as well..... so many choices, so little time / money / you fill in the blank :)














As you can imagine, I have been through the Glassybaby website a few times, they even have a blog if you are interested.

One of the coolest things is the video of how these little gems are produced, one really sees the full process, "the three layers" etc.
Worth checking out here, enjoy!

Baby light my fire ;)

Natasha

All images via Glassybaby

3 comments:

  1. I love those. The colours are great. What a perfect gift too! Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are very pretty! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. These would have been perfect on my dining room table for Christmas...definitely need to purchase some of these!!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...