December 1, 2010

Red, White..... and Black






















Just received my Harper's Bazaar in the mail last night, and I just LOVE the cover, so I figured I would share...

I know, it's kind of random, but with those sequin studded lips, I figured I could sneak this in under "holiday sparkle"....yes?






















... oh, and if you get past the cover, there are some beautiful images of Katy Perry, aka the new Mrs. Brand.






















If you must wear leather ladies, this is how to wear leather and not look cheap!! What is your take on these fashion photos of Katy Perry? I think she looks STUNNING!    

This one is for the fashion file.

Natasha

Image #1 here, Image #2 & #3 via Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...