December 28, 2010

Cafe au lait?
























How about this collection of Cafe Au Lait Bows? How fantastic!! I know someone - Hi P - who also likes vintage bowls like these, though the collection is not this extensive.... yet!
This image makes me so happy!! The wonderfully colored bowls, in order by color, the yellow shade, fun carpet and bright yellow Tolix stool, tons of good light in the kitchen, what more could you ask for?  .... oh, perhaps someone to make the Cafe au lait??  ;)

Probably many of you have seen this image before, BUT I felt a need to share it again (not that I have re-posted an image here on NL, God forbid!!)....

Have a cup of cafe au lait today, I'm drinking mine "as we speak".

Natasha

Image via MSL

1 comment:

  1. I love those bowls - a pity they are so expensive that it would actually cost a lot to build that colleciton.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...