August 1, 2011

Elephant or Giraffe?

































So... there is a sale going on over at Rikshaw Design!


































While I am not in need of this pretty little Elephant pillow, I thought he was so cute, dressed in this pretty Giraffe block print :) The colors are so yummy, don't you think?

There are bloomers with ruffles, kurtas & fabric by the yeard on sale!
Too cute to miss out on :)

Natasha
PS. Somehow he reminds me of this little guy, one of my favorite images on this blog!
Images via Rikshaw Design

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the mention and your comment! pretty pretty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, love the cushion x

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...