December 28, 2012

Last Christmas Post of the Year...

I just could not help myself, even though we are past Christmas... I bet many of you are still enjoying the wonderful pine smell from your Christmas tree, the cozy & festive feeling of a well Christmas decorated house, perhaps even still enjoying all the wonderful food Christmas has to offer...?



































Prior to Christmas I was the lucky recipient of an invitation to a Danish Christmas get-together here in The States... Besides good food and great company, we did a little DIY Christmas decor, mostly for the sake of "Hygge" and fun. I have not made these little paper stars in many, many years, but with a little starter help, I finishes six or seven that evening. They are so pretty and now I want to get a head start on next years Christmas :) I imagine a tree full of these in different sizes...



































How about this great room, complete with amazing light - the house is in Norway - a tall and open Christmas tree, and a beautifully decorated table. 




































Glogg.... Yes, please!
I would love a warm cup of Glogg complete with Chocolate Chip Cookies!!



































I encourage you to take a full look at this house, it's amazing. True Scandinavian decor, lot's of White & lot's of light.

Enjoy the last days of... well, December.

Natasha

All images by Maria Reme for Bloigpluss Norge

3 comments:

  1. oh yes Natasha! absolutely amazing room. wishing you a wonderful new year 2013! xo Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very nice table.. Very inspiring! Wishing you the best for 2013 with a bit of advance...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tack för all fin inspiration du delar med dig och jag önskar dig ett riktigt Gott Nytt År! Kram Anita

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...