December 3, 2012

Opening the Box...












































I am sure many of you already have the tree trimmed, baked the cookies and have the gifts wrapped and ready to go, right? Right...? 
Well, around here I have just started to open the boxes with the Christmas decor!












































We have decided NOT to do a tree this year, as we are both pretty busy and feel we don't really have the time to truly enjoy it... That being said, don't for a minute think there will be no Christmas decor in the house, I can't wait to decorate!!




There are so many ways to spruce up the house & to show off all those pretty ornaments!!
I like to pile them on a platter, perhaps a few different shapes and muted colors together, as above, but you can also try filling a beautiful glass bowl. Why not incorporate a few tea lights to make the ornaments glisten? I am all about live candles, especially when it gets dark outside early.

What colors will you be decorating with this year? Or are you "one of those" ;) people who pile it all on the tree; new and old, theme-y or not, heirlooms & gifts?? Do tell!
So much fun to see & hear how people decorate their Christmas trees!!

Natasha

All images via Tusenfrojd

2 comments:

  1. Just got our tree up this weekend. I started out with all white & clear...snowflakes & glass... but the girls chimed in & thought it needed a little colour...so pops of pink were added. I'm sure I'll be posting pics soon. Visit me sometime, www.besostyle.com Happy December & happy decorating! Love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've started decorating our home for the holidays. I've chosen silver and white, but I'll add a bit of green apple color too. It takes several days for me to be completely satisfied haha! hope you have a wonderful weekend, darling! xo

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...