December 10, 2012

New on the Virtual Newsstand...



































So nice to start the day with a glossy!! ... and even better when it's a brand new Lonny :)
































Imagine my surprise when I turned to page 38 and found the beautiful spread "Great Dane" on Marianne Brandi and Keld Mikkelsen, the duo behind the Danish fashion brand DAY.

I have blogged about their apartment in Copenhagen here, their (previous?) house  on Fyn here, as well as their amazing vacation villa on St. Barts here, so I guess it's fair to say I LOVE their style :)

Check out those beautiful black, matte, parquet floors.... LOVE!!!!
With all the natural light shining through the windows, this really grounds the space! 
I could go on and on about my observations, but I will just let you enjoy all the images - there are more in the new Lonny - and just let you know once again, that I am a fan!!



The private rooms are all kept light and bright, as you will see below.




Have a wonderful start to the week!!
Natasha

All images by Gaelle Le Boulicaut, via Lonny Magazine 

3 comments:

  1. Stunning images. Thanks for the sneak peek - I soo look forward to sitting down to read it properly.

    x Charlotta
    Space for Inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg this is to die natasha!!!!! i would love to showcase this on my blog. i LOVE it. xoxo cindy

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...