December 17, 2012

Tray Chic!

I have featured the work of artist Caitlin McGauley several times here on the blog, and I was so excited when I discovered these super pretty small ceramic trays, adorned with her fun and oh-so-current motifs. I am in an orange mood as of late, so this tray is by far my favorite!!!
























For all of you who love Jewelry... this one is for you :)























... and the love for chevron never goes away, does it??
Ok, so this pretty-in-pink tray is a very close second on my list! How cheerful!! I see one of these trays on my nightstand, and being short on little gifts this Christmas season, I might have just found a gift I would love to give AND receive :)

Get yours here!

Natasha

All images via the Caitlin McGauley Website

2 comments:

  1. They are too pretty to pick a favourite!
    x
    Melissah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Natasha! Thank you so much for your comment on my blog today. I hear you on the level of pine, but over the years I have come to love the simplistic aesthetic it. Most of all I love the kitchen - though I would personally take the grey down a couple of shades I like the detail in the handles etc.
    Overall it would be a fab place to stay for Christmas! :)

    These trays are too cute! So feminine. Perfect gifts.

    Have a wonderful Christmas and ending to the year. May 2013 be a magic year for you and yours!

    xox Charlotta

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...