September 19, 2013

Fall Cravings...




































So... have you experienced that when - for what ever reason - you are not "supposed" to be buying clothes (or shoes, or whatever) you find exactly what you want?? In my particular case, there is just no reason to go shopping at the moment, as I have no idea how "we" are dealing with the after-baby-body... but a girl can dream, right? Oh, and did I mention that I love cold weather clothes - well, to a certain extend - as long as the weather sticks to the 60's! Thant being said, I would rather buy a beautiful sweater, than a bathing suit, and this is coming from someone who lives in Florida....  Go figure! Today I received the new J.Crew Style Guide Catalog, and it had me on their website in a minute. These are my picks... most of them from their Discovered pages.





























This mens bag would make a stylish diaper bag for Mr. Wonderful, don't you think?? 
























I know, I am wayyyyyy ahead of the game, but these two kids sweaters are just so great, I had to include them!





Love the color of this Je t'aime sweater, LOVE!!

Happy shopping to all of you, I will join you next fall.... :)
Natasha

All images via J. Crew

3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh natasha!!!! congratulations!! i did a double take when i read your post!! so happy for you. xoxo cindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cindy, it's been a ride so far, and she is not even "really" here yet :)

      Delete
  2. Lindas malhas, adorei!

    abraço,
    Denise - dojeitode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...