September 28, 2013

The Boathouse, Part II

Did you have a chance to look through this post? Yesterday I showed you images from a new favorite place of mine - that I have only visited via "virtual reality" - and by the looks of these images, I might not even make it past the front doors!  

Not only is The Boathouse a Cafe and Eatery, but also a market, complete with fresh market flowers and baked goods. 





My absolute favorite image from The Boathouse!! After looking through all their photography, I noticed that this farmhouse table and its fresh cut flowers change with the seasons. Could you imagine working in a place like this? How could you ever be in a bad mood....? Really digging the many vessels they use to display their flowers in, presentation is everything!! 



Again... Look for beauty in the everyday. OK, so not all of us have a Champagne box laying around to prop up our orchids, but you get what I mean, right?? And how sculptural are all those bananas? 


Natasha

All images via The Boathouse on Imstagram

1 comment:

  1. Que beleza de imagens, adorei!
    Abraço,
    Denise - dojeitode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...