September 6, 2013

New on the Virtual Newsstand...








































Pretty, Right?? :)

The new Matchbook Magazine hit the virtual newsstand yesterday. While the super talented Christian Siriano made the cover, this is the Fashion Issue after all, I found the introduction to Genifer Sohr a wonderful read!








































Genifer's vintage one-of-a-kind-style, is so fresh and preppy, yet vintage-y all at once. LOVE the color and style she has going on!! Check out the article on page 68.









































Now, I am not a big jewelery wearer myself, but I can really appreciate when someone does the accessorizing well, all Genifer's colorful pieces are also on display, for you to view.




































Looking for more inspiring images that didn't make it into Matchbook, check out Gen's Blog hereYou can also view her Pinterest boards here...

On another note...




The art by Alison Cooley caught my eye as well, must be because I am currently in the art-sourcing-stage for two different clients! Of cause the piece featured, is the one I like the best, and it's also already SOLD... :(

Hope you are having a fantastic Friday!!
Natasha

Image #1, 3,4 & 5 via Matchbook Magazine, Image #2 via Matchbook Blog, Image #6 via Gen's favorite, Image #7 via Alison Cooley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...