September 16, 2013

Fall-ing in Love...



































It's been a long while since I visited the wonderful site of Inslee, or her blog for that matter... I have posted on Inslee's work a few times, and I am still loving her work!  I was not looking for anything particularly, but came across this pretty fall-y image via the blog, and just felt it was perfect for this Monday Morning.

I am thinking I might pick up these cards for Christmas... I know, it's a little early to start thinking about Christmas, but considering Saturdays post / announcement, I am trying to get organized well ahead of time!!

Natasha

Image via the Inslee Blog

1 comment:

  1. Lindo trabalho, obrigada por compartilhar conosco!

    abraço,
    Denise - dojeitode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...