September 25, 2013

New on the Virtual Newsstand...

Here you go, a heads up to a brand new rue mag for September 2013! ... and it's a really good one this time :)



































Cover girl and Interior Designer Catherine Kwong invites us to view her home.... LOVING the blend of colors and natural elements. Intrigued to find out about the framed Icelandic flag!



Designer Brian Paquette has the style I am most drawn to... however, it's nothing like what my own home looks like, nor any my clients. But then again, I am in the complete opposite direction of the country, and styles are so different from state to state... reminds me very much of a Scandinavian home, and yet this home could be found in the Hamptons as well!

So, go on, explore these new designers for yourself... 
Happy reading - & drooling!

Natasha

All images via rue mag

1 comment:

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...