March 16, 2010

Fashion



For some reason I am really drawn to this dusty green color!
I first spotted it here and now outside the Rochas Show in Paris.



I found this beautiful image today, created for Vogue;
I just adore all the feathers, the dark colors, her alabaster skin, red hair, blue eyes!
Photography and styling at its best, done by the best!!

Spending an hour in blog land, has been a nice distraction....

Natasha

Image #1 here
Image #2 Photo by Ellen Von Unwert via dustjacket attic, styled by Grace Coddington

3 comments:

  1. I love that dusty green color too, so soft ....thank you so much for the link love.
    xoxo DJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is to kill for...
    dustjacket attic is the best fashionblogg!
    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the 2nd image, feathers are so appealing. thanks for visiting my blog. I love yours!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy... let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Natasha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...